Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Spying on the baby

For all who would like to know, Mick and I had our ultimate ultrasound yesterday and found out we will be having a boy. Mick of course is very excited and ready to get him started on a hammer and drill. This might sound funny but seeing the ultrasound made me feel like we were spying on our baby. Here he is, in his own little world doing who knows what (because I can't feel him yet) and we got to have a peek without him knowing. (Or do they know....) He was wiggling everywhere and wasn't always being cooperative for the angles we needed. We were also able to see that he has Mick's feet because his toes are really long and the second one is longer than his big toe which does not come from me. All the same I felt like we were really connected as a family and our first real moment together and we also have it on DVD! I love technology. I hope to post pictures within the next few days when my computer is back up and running.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!! Are you still in College Station? I miss that place